1. Competences of supervisors (foremen)
1. Have real talents:
The supervisor (foreman) must know what the subordinates will not do, and the supervisor (foreman) should do better for what the subordinates will do. Familiar with the job requirements of the job and have strong operational ability.
2. Achieve fair and open and transparent management:
In any small group, favoritism caused by the likes and dislikes of personal relationships will cause dissatisfaction among employees and reduce the trust of managers.
3. Good at communication and coordination, and pay attention to the importance of communication:
You should know that communication is not one-way. While expressing your own views, you should also listen to the ideas of others. Realize that the attitude of talking to subordinates is more important than the content of the words. Develop a good habit of listening more to subordinates and attach importance to language communication skills.
4. Have the courage to take responsibility and not hide your mistakes:
As a manager, you must be responsible for your words and deeds. Such managers are very charismatic and appealing in the eyes of employees, and they are pragmatic, responsible, and courageous in the eyes of leaders.
5. Able to correctly implement the intent of the superior and earnestly implement the work assigned by the superior:
The work assigned by the superior usually does not have detailed arrangements, but there will be a clear result. How to achieve this result perfectly is a test for the supervisor (foreman) and an indicator of his ability to work.
6. Treat each other frankly, and have a big belly capable of accepting everything:
Can listen to different opinions, whether they are the same or opposite, especially for employees who dare to put forward different opinions to you, you cannot ignore them, or even reject and retaliate. Such managers will only look down on employees and thus resist. We must work hard to learn new knowledge and improve our own quality.
7 , training capacity:
In addition to doing their own work, we must also provide training for employees’ shortcomings and work needs. On-site training: During the work process, provide on-site guidance to employees who have irregular behaviors or incorrect operations, point out mistakes, correctly demonstrate and explain, and ask questions to ensure that employees have understood. Regular meeting training: summarize the problems in the work, analyze the reasons, propose improvement plans, discuss with employees, and determine the implementation.
8 , analytical skills:
Regarding the problems at work and the work performance of employees, they should make objective analysis and judgments based on facts, have their own thinking and judgment ability, and cannot speak for others, let alone spread gossip.
9 , organizational skills:
Cooperate effectively with the company's activities, arrange personnel in an orderly manner, simulate possible problems, and prepare solutions.
2. Several taboos in supervisor (foreman) management:
Loose management of employees who have a good relationship with oneself, turning a blind eye to the employee’s mistakes, and another attitude towards other employees. This kind of management is obviously lacking in principle, public and private, and the work is destined to not get the superiors and employees. Recognized.
2. Not paying attention to listening:
In the process of communication, you are eager to explain your own thoughts and opinions, and often interrupt other people's conversations, making people feel that you don't respect his ideas, and this creates resistance. This kind of communication effect will be greatly reduced and the result will be half the effort.
3. Do not know how to use power:
Seeing that there is a problem, deal with it yourself, instead of pointing out the problem to the responsible person, demonstrating how to solve such problems and asking you not to make the same mistakes in the future. Such a supervisor (foreman) has not set his own position first. If he does it himself, what else do he need to do? Over time, employees will think that it doesn’t matter if they do less or make mistakes. Anyway, the supervisor (foreman) will do. No one cares if it is wrong.
And the supervisor (foreman) must learn to use the lever of rewards and punishments to mobilize the enthusiasm of employees. There are no rewards and penalties, only rewards without penalties, and only penalties without rewards, which have a great impact on the motivation of employees.
When arranging tasks, it is issued in a strong command tone, which makes employees feel resisted. As for why and how to do it, employees are unclear. One can imagine the efficiency and quality of work in this situation.
5. Poor planning:
There is a lack of coordination, planning, and rationality in doing things. For example, female employees are asked to move machines, while male employees are asked to mop and sweep the floor. Or after arranging the tasks of the employees, they are assigned to him before he finishes them, while other employees are resting. Do whatever you want, lack of planning, and chaotic work arrangements.
3. Basic management skills:
Show the good side at work, do what others do not have me, and others have me better. And through training employees to establish their own prestige;
The supervisor (foreman) must first set an example, and there must not be a situation where "state officials are only allowed to set fires and the people are not allowed to light lights", otherwise it will seriously affect the prestige of the supervisor (foreman);
Under the condition of not violating the principles, listen to the suggestions of employees and allocate jobs reasonably;
Don't be stingy with praise, build a good working atmosphere, employees want to be respected, encouragement and praise are more effective than anything else;
Set an example, let employees have an object to imitate, the power of example is endless;
Clear requirements and goals, don't let employees work with questions;
Praise first and then criticize, pay attention to language skills to make communication more efficient;
For employees with poor receptivity, provide help and support when necessary, remind, request and encourage more;
Be good at paving the way for subordinates, give help to employees who require improvement, and tell them what to do to achieve their goals;
Discuss work issues with employees at regular meetings, let employees participate in management, and establish the spirit of ownership of employees.
4. Regular organization meeting:
Check the mental appearance and appearance to ensure the seriousness of the meeting;
Do work summary (skills, praise and criticism, build prestige). The praise should be named, and those who have not changed after repeated instruction should criticize and warn in public;
Seize the opportunity and conduct training based on the problems that arise at work. Every regular meeting is the best time for training;
Arrange the work tasks for the day, implement them to the people, ask the responsible person and answer the employees' questions, make sure that the employees understand the content of the tasks, and remind the employees of the things they should pay attention to when completing the work. Avoid employees working with doubts;
Listen to employees’ opinions and suggestions and answer their questions.
5. The source of the meeting and the requirements for the supervisor (foreman):
Regular meeting records of superior departments;
The supervisor (foreman) must be fully engaged in the meeting to ensure that the information received is accurate;
Find deficiencies in work through field inspections and record them in time;
Organize the content of the meeting before get off work;
In addition to the training content according to the instructions of the superior, the training content of the class should be determined according to the summary;
Through the summary of the previous day, determine the work plan for the next day.
6. Field inspection methods and precautions:
1. First, you must understand the company's rules and regulations, and the process of each position.
2. Develop the habit of comparing what you see with related systems, procedures, and regulations, and find differences through comparison. This is the key to discovering problems.
3. To become a caring person, after discovering a problem, you must solve the problem. When in doubt, ask your superiors.
4. If employees in the responsibility area have loose discipline or fail to meet the requirements of their business skills, they should be listed as the focus of inspection and corrected in time.
5. Avoid staying in one place for too long, causing incomplete inspections.
1 , the machine whether the door locked? Whether the abnormal behavior of the customer?
2 , the machine is functioning properly? Are the fault machine repair technicians have been reported?
3 , area lighting device is switch on time?
4 , all kinds of machine table identifies whether there has been from the corner, damage, loss, etc.?
5 , aisle, office area, air conditioning, staircases, toilets, window sills, etc. are clean and tidy?
6 , carpets, low walls or without stains, debris?
7 , machine, stool, ashtray is clean and in good condition, neatly placed?
8 , employee whether the specification? Mental outlook is good?
9 , staff marshals work is in place? Whether the standard five ground to achieve?
10. Is the temperature in the venue suitable? Is the smoke removed in time? Does the noise disturb the residents?
11 , to check the power outlet, flammable pile isolation, eliminate fire hazards.
12 , the timely processing of all types of emergencies.
7. How to manage employee emotions:
Correctly use language skills and psychological cues. If an employee says "I don't want to do it, there is no future for staying here!" You can repeat the other party's words first, but replace the strong emotional words. (You mean, it’s not very satisfying to develop here, do you? I understand your mood) To soothe the other person’s emotions until they are calm, understand why he thinks this way in a sincere and heart-to-heart way?
Sometimes employees are too pessimistic. In fact, he can achieve 80 points, but he feels that he has only 40 points. You must clearly tell employees that he did a good job. Give examples, let them build confidence, and reach a certain consensus with employees. Hold on for 3 months and see how your progress is? Tell him the current company development trend and provide space for personal development.
8. The art of praise and criticism:
1. Discuss the facts and state the facts clearly. For example, "Why are you half an hour late today?" Instead of saying "Why did you go?" Employees will know where they are wrong.
2. Tell the employees what they want to achieve, without denying the content "Don't be late in the future", "I hope you can be on time in the future" The latter is better.
3. Explicitly tell employees their feelings "I feel very disappointed!"
4. It is necessary to persuade employees that they should adopt "movement with affection", "I hope you will not be late in the future, we will get along better!", using deductions to deal with is a last resort.
1. One of the common mistakes of managers is to take for granted that employees do a good job; if they do not do well, they swear. In fact, the best way to motivate is to praise each other's work results.
2. The ratio of compliments is based on 2:1. If there is criticism but no compliment, employees will be stressed and your relationship will naturally be alienated.
3. Compliment the employees for their work, state the reasons, and praise the internal quality of the employees, which can improve the psychological satisfaction of the employees. For example, "Xiaoling, your hygiene is very clean, especially in some details, indicating that you are a very good person." A careful and responsible person". If you emphasize the positive impact of employees on yourself, such as: "I am relieved to leave the work to you", the effect will be better.
9. How to do training well:
1. Make it clear that training is the company's greatest benefit to employees. Training is expensive, but not training is more expensive. Three principles of actual demonstration: a. Explain the meaning and precautions of the service; b. Give instructions while demonstrating the operation; c. Finally, ask questions and summarize.
2. Emphasize the main points during the demonstration and use questions to test the training effect.
3. Make sure that every action can be seen clearly by employees, and the language is concise and clear to avoid misunderstandings, while operating and explaining, try to control the speed.
4. Ask the staff about some important steps and points, and if necessary, ask the staff to repeat the training content.
A) Let the employees do it themselves, and pay attention to whether they are using the correct method?
B) Encourage employees to explain while operating;
C) Correct errors in time;
D) Ensure that employees grasp the key points and keys;
E) Ask employees why they do this?
Hope we can provide you with valuable services: 0512-57283006
Business philosophy: integrity, excellence, innovation and efficiency
Kava's vision of "two gatherings and two highs":
By focusing on innovation, focusing on quality and service marketing, we have become a high-quality packaging partner highly trusted by world-class brand customers and a high-growth platform for internal employees